Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Scrapper's Tip

Well, last night I made 2 (almost 3) Christmas scrap book pages from our family's holiday in 2010.  Yes, you read that right.  You might say I'm a "little" behind in my scrap booking.   The last few times I've scrap booked or made cards, I've started a new practice at the end of my session.  I look for any 6 inch by 6 inch "scraps" and use them to make lovely 3 inch by 3 inch mini-cards.  Not only is this a great way to use up my "scraps," but also my loved ones can enjoy a cute little card!   An added bonus for my family and friends who enjoy using their remote to change television channels is that the 3 inch by 3 inch cards don't interfere with changing channels!  It's amazing what beautiful creations you can make with "scraps."  Well, I'm gonna go enjoy my fourth cup of coffee from my beloved Keurig brewer!

No comments:

Post a Comment