Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

You'll Never Guess What I Did...

Even though I professed earlier that I would require an expert be at my side to do so, I gave in the other night and developed 153 pictures on-line!  The best part is that I did so without deleting or ruining anything!  I found myself wondering "How did I manage to delete all those pictures that one night?"   I really don't understand (technically-speaking) how it happened b/c I managed to slowly walk my way through the process the other night without any problems.  I realized the other night that the experts to whom I was referring might not be available for quite some time.   So, if I wanted pictures to use to continue my catch-up scrap booking (i.e. I've been working on Christmas layouts for 2006, 2009, 2010, and 2011), I would need to at least give the process a try without the experts.   Can't believe I got it done without any trouble!  Well, I'm gonna grab a snack and then continue scrap booking in some mini-albums and enjoy some tea from my beloved personal brewer.  I hope to have some Valentine and love-themed cards to show you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment