Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I've Done It Again...

Before you panic and think the worst, I did not accidentally delete an entire memory card again!  I did attend a regional Stampin' Up! event held in Columbus, Ohio (45-60 mins north of Chillicothe) on Saturday, February 25th!  Highlights for me involved snapping pictures of adorable handmade cards, having the opportunity to see my friends with whom I volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House Charities in Columbus, and enjoying more moments in the spotlight with Shelli Gardner, the CEO of Stampin' Up!  As if once weren't enough, I had the opportunity to have at least three pictures taken with Shelli and a new friend with whom I attended the regional on Saturday.  Is that exciting or what?!



As you might guess, I didn't waste any time checking out on-line photo specials at my local store.  I got 133 pictures (or maybe it was 136), including several 5 x 7 photos, for $23.36!   I not only am up-to-date on photo development (if only I were 20% that close to being up-to-date with my scrap booking), but also I am assisting some family members who desire updated photo memorabilia of my feline friends.   Yay!  

I still haven't gotten around to making any love-themed scrap book pages or cards.   One of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment