Search This Blog

Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Z-Fold Card

This weekend I made cards with a different kind of fold than the traditional fold.   I retrieved a card having a Z-fold from my stash, and I was pleased when I was able to copy the measurements from the stashed away card to make several new cards.   I made some long-needed Get Well cards in addition to the card shown below.   This card is actually a duplicate of the one I pulled from my stash.  I was down to one in the stash, which meant that more needed to be made. 

 
 
Above is the card shown when closed.   Below is the card open.  



I like the quote contained inside this card.  "An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth."  (Bonnie Friedman)   

Today I also made several cards (mostly Thank You) to donate to a local charity which I hope to visit next weekend.   More on that on my next post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment