Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scrapbooker needs help!

Greetings, all!  Well, I did spend some time last evening on my 2009 mini album.   I did add photos to some months' pages for 2009, but (imagine this) there are some events/months for which I have zero photos!  Now I'm thinking "How am I going to finish the photo-less pages?"   While I love journaling, I do not feel that is an option b/c every month has 3-4 completed journaling tags already.   So, I'm considering the use of some stamps and punched-out embellishments to fill those pages.   Thankfully, I have less than a 6 x 6 inch area to cover!  If you have any ideas, please e-mail me or post them here.  I am eager to finish this project so I can move on to other projects, like Christmas for both 2009 and 2011.

Well, I did it yet again.  I was in the process of carrying my camera upstairs last evening, and the next thing I knew...I was doing yet another photo-shoot of Smokey and Butterscotch!  My goodness!  I just can't get enough pictures of my feline friends!   Much to my surprise, Walgreens has another photo special this week.  So, I shall sign off here and place yet another photo order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment